Even the best squirrel-resistant feeders need a tune-up every once in a while. The Powerstick is a replacement part for the Yankee Flipper® Bird Feeder. If the original Powerstick in the feeder stops working or holding a charge, this part can get the feeder back into squirrel flipping shape for countless hours of squirrel protection.
- Get the Yankee Flipper back into shape for countless hours of squirrel protection
- Covered by the Yankee Family Limited Warranty
- For Yankee Flippers with black “on/off” knob
Note: The current version of the Yankee Flipper, which uses a Powerstick, has a black “on/off” knob on the side of the base. The original version of the Yankee Flipper, which was discontinued in 2003, did not have a black “on/off” knob on the base. The original version did not use a Powerstick and may be upgraded to the current version by ordering a YF03, which consists of all parts below the tube, including a Powerstick and an AC/DC Adapter.
The input jack, located at the top of the Powerstick, was changed in 2008 for charging purposes. A new AC/DC Adapter may be required if you are replacing the older version Powerstick (switch had a vertical black pin) with the current version of the Powerstick.
Yankee Flipper replacement parts:
- Replacement Tube for the Yankee Flipper, Dipper, Tipper, and Whipper Sunflower/ Mixed Seed Feeders (YF30-55)
- Yankee Flipper Cap and Bail Wire Assembly
- Yankee Flipper Replacement Motor Base (YF03)
- Yankee Flipper Base Assembly (YF01)
- Yankee Flipper Replacement Hub, Washer and Nut (YF-HWN)
- Replacement AC-DC Charger for the Yankee Flipper (AC/DC Adapter)