Yankee Flipper® Base Assembly for the Yankee Flipper Bird Feeder
Even the hardest working, longest lasting squirrel-resistant feeders need a tune-up every once in a while. The Base Assembly is a replacement part for the Yankee Flipper. If tabs break on the original Base Assembly, this part can get the feeder back into squirrel flipping shape for countless hours of squirrel protection.
- For Yankee Flippers with black “on/off” knob.
- Attaches easily to your existing Power Stick. Click here for directions.
- Disassembles for easy cleaning and part replacement.
Note: The current version of the Yankee Flipper, which uses a Power Stick, has a black “on/off” knob on the side of the base. The original version of the Yankee Flipper, which was discontinued in 2003, did not have a black “on/off” knob on the base. The original version did not use a Power Stick and may be upgraded to the current version by ordering a YF03, which consists of all parts below the tube including a Power Stick and an AC/DC Adapter.
Yankee Flipper replacement parts:
- Replacement Tube for the Yankee Flipper, Dipper, Tipper, and Whipper Sunflower/ Mixed Seed Feeders (YF30-55)
- Yankee Flipper Cap and Bail Wire Assembly
- Yankee Flipper Replacement Motor Base (YF03)
- Yankee Flipper Replacement Hub, Washer and Nut (YF-HWN)
- Yankee Flipper Replacement Powerstick (PWRSTK)
- Replacement AC-DC Charger for the Yankee Flipper (AC/DC Adapter)