Adding a seed tray to a bird feeder helps to get the most out of feeding wild birds. The 10.5 in. Omni Seed Tray saves spilled seed, while also attracting a larger variety of birds. Adding a seed tray turns a tubular bird feeder into a platform feeder that will attract more species, like ground-feeding birds.
- Fits Droll Yankees’ Classic, New Generation, Ring Pull and Bird Lovers feeders
- Catches spilled seed and saves money
- 10.5″ diameter tray attracts a wide variety of birds, including ground feeders like Cardinals
- No tools needed – connect the Omni Seed Tray to the feeder base with the included threaded black plug
- UV-stabilized polycarbonate won’t yellow with age
- To add another feeder beneath, attach a Suet Link (SL) to the tray
- To pole-mount, attach a Threaded Pole Adapter (ADPT) to the Omni Seed Tray and insert the adapter stem into a 1″ diameter pole
- Substitute the threaded black plug with the Wing Nut (sold separately) for easier tray removal
- Made in the U.S.A.