- Click to watch a video of the Yankee Flipper in action!
- Motor driven, battery powered, weight activated perch ring.
- Birds will not set it off, not even larger species like Woodpeckers and Cardinals. But the minute a squirrel hops on to the perch, the motor is triggered and the feeder begins spinning, taking the squirrel for a whirl before it loses its grip and is thrown gently from the perch.
- The seed tube is generous in height, making it impossible for squirrels to hang down from the top reach seed
- The four feeding ports are easily accessible via the perch ring
- The heavy metal cap fits snugly on the tube to prevent squirrels from lifting it to reach the seed
- The clear feeder tube makes the seed visible to the birds, a proven advantage. Made of UV Stabilized Polycarbonate, it ensures long lasting durability without yellowing, its length and girth are designed to prevent squirrels from reaching the seed ports.
- With a large 5 lb. capacity, you don’t need to refill your feeder every day
- An internal baffle design keeps seed flowing freely to the ports
- With the metal top and base powder coated in Forest Green, the Flipper looks great in any yard
- Hang the Flipper securely from its heavy duty signature looped stainless steel wire which reduces motion
- Lifetime Warranty against squirrel damage to the feeder; one year Limited Warranty on electronics
- Components made in the U.S.A and in China
Yankee Flipper (YF)
Yankee Flipper (YF)
Please! For the sake of the birds, keep your feeder clean! Dirty feeders spread disease. Soak all parts in a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water. Use a Droll Yankees Bird Feeder Brush to brush away grime inside the tube.
Birds that use this feeder: Cardinals, Chickadees, Finches, Flickers, Goldfinches, Grackles, Grosbeaks, Jays, Juncos, Kinglets, Nuthatches, Redpolls, Siskins, Sparrows, Starlings, Titmice, Towhees, Woodpeckers and Wrens
|Dimensions||8.5 x 8.5 x 28.5 in|
Lifetime Warranty on feeder; 1 year Limited Warranty on electronics
|Seed or feed options||
Sunflower seed, mixed seed, peanut chunks, safflower seed, sunflower kernels and cracked corn
UV-stabilized polycarbonate, stainless steel bail wire and electronics
5 lbs. of seed, 4 ports
Must be hung