Celebrate Life and Love, Hope and Triumph!
Help bring awareness to this fight by supporting breast cancer research and awareness initiatives. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, a special time in which we “Think Pink” and join our hearts with the brave women fighting against this horrible disease that has taken so many we love. Now you can join the fight against breast cancer by purchasing this limited edition Celebrate Life! Bird Feeder, an 8 In. sunflower feeder in Breast Cancer Awareness Pink. For each sale of this proudly pink feeder, Droll Yankees will make a donation to breast cancer research initiatives. Each Celebrate Life! bird feeder comes with a pewter Breast Cancer keepsake charm. This October, bring awareness for breast cancer survivors and fighters and Celebrate Life!
- The pink base and top of this feeder add vibrancy to your birding sanctuary as well as a symbol of support for Breast Cancer Awareness
- A pink “Celebrate Life” ribbon charm decorates the feeder
- The two perch locations allow birds to dine simultaneously
- A durable, UV stabilized polycarbonate seed tube keeps seed levels visible at all times
- 1/2 lb. seed capacity
- Angled seed baffle inside the tube to prevent seed from gathering and spoiling
- Ten small drainage holes allow water to drain and air to circulate, keeping seed even fresher
- Hang or pole-mount using the stainless steel wire or threaded base
- Threaded base also allows this feeder to accept any of the Droll Yankees seed trays and threaded accessories