Add a feeder to a treeless yard or garden with Droll Yankees’ Shepherd’s Envy Pole.
- Easy to assemble and arthritic hand-friendly
- Simply attach the three 16″ legs to the “no tilt” ground auger for stability, screw the auger into the ground with a simple turning motion, then insert the sturdy, 1″ diameter pole into the auger (this permits pole installation without tearing apart your lawn to make large holes for posts)
- Add the 16″ arm with locking hook to the top of the pole and hang your bird feeder – perfect for the Yankee Flipper
- The engaging parts are keyed with a dimple in one and a groove in the other to reduce any motion caused by wind*
- Galvanized, powder-coated steel construction is rust-resistant
*Note – When assembling your pole, applying Vaseline to the engaging parts will prevent them from sticking together over time.