Adding a seed tray to a bird feeder helps to get the most out of feeding wild birds. The 10.5 in. Omni Seed Tray saves spilled seed, while also helping to attract a larger variety of birds. Adding a seed tray turns a tubular bird feeder into a platform feeder that will attract more species, like ground feeding birds. Its UV stabilized polycarbonate construction is dependably durable. The tray attaches with the included threaded black plug – no tools needed! This tray fits Droll Yankees’ Classic, New Generation®, Just Feed Birds, Ring Pull, and Bird Lovers® feeders and is proudly made in the USA.
- 10.5″ diameter tray attracts a wide variety of birds, including ground feeders like Cardinals
- Catches spilled seed and saves money!
- Fits Droll Yankees’ Classic, New Generation, Ring Pull, and Bird Lovers feeders
- No tools needed – connect the Omni Seed Tray to the feeder base with the included threaded black plug
- UV-stabilized polycarbonate to protect against the sun”s damaging rays
- To add suet or another feeder beneath, attach a Suet Link to the tray
- To pole-mount, attach a Pole Adapter to the Omni Seed Tray and insert the adapter stem into a 1″ diameter pole
- Substitute a Wing Nut (sold separately) for the threaded black plug for easier tray removal