- This multifaceted 12″ tall nest box is the result of years of testing and monitoring
- Overhanging roof protects the birds from rain, sun, wind, and snow
- Ventilation slots under the eaves, along with the 3/4″ thick pine construction, regulate the temperature inside the nest box
- Grooves (kerfs) on the inside of the front aid nestlings in exiting the nest box when it is time to fledge
- 1-1/2″ wide, 2-1/4″ long entry hole tapers at the bottom to mimic the natural shape of tree cavities
- Side panel opens downward for easy nest checks and maintenance, and the rust-resistant screws will keep the home intact for years to come
- Predator guard prevents raccoons and squirrels from raiding the nest or enlarging the entry hole
- Pole mount this nest box with our Ultimate Nest Box System for the best chance of occupancy.
- Approved by the North American Bluebird Society
- Made in the U.S.A.
Nurturing Generations 12 in Natural Nest Box (NB-BBP)Sale!
Nurturing Generations 12 in Natural Nest Box (NB-BBP)
Birds that use this nest box: Bluebirds, Carolina Wrens, Yellow-bellied Sapsucker, Tree Swallow and Hairy Woodpeckers
|Dimensions||11 x 10 x 13 in|
Pole mount using Droll Yankees' Ultimate Nest Box System
2-1/4"L x 1-1/2"W