Jagunda Squirrel Proof Bird Feeder with Auger
The Droll Yankees Jagunda Squirrel Proof Bird Feeder offers a level of quality, design, versatility, and ease of use unlike any other feeder. This signature feeder features a unique squirrel proof design that will keep squirrels frustrated. What better way to cater to the masses than with an all-encompassing large capacity platform feeder? The feeder reservoir holds 6 pounds of seed for lots of feeding between fillings. 18.5 in. tray offers a spacious platform feeder, which has sloped sides that double as a pole mounted squirrel baffle. Feeder mounts securely to the included 5.5 ft. pole and features a no- tilt ground auger for added security. Cleaning and refilling is easy with our Collet Technology. Backed by the Droll Yankees Lifetime Warranty against squirrel damage and proudly made in the U.S.A.
- 15 in. clear feeder cover shelters birds while protecting seed from the weather
- Clear feeder reservoir has a large six pound capacity
- Innovative internal baffle design ensures that the feeder empties completely from the eight feeder ports to prevent seed from collecting and spoiling
- Built-in seed valve allows you to regulate the flow of seed from the feeder to reduce waste
- Expansive 18.5 in. UV stabilized polycarbonate feeder tray doubles as a pole-mounted squirrel baffle to prevent squirrels from reaching the seed
- Drainage holes in the tray prevent water from collecting
- Mounts easily on the included 5.5 ft. black steel pole
- No Tilt Ground Auger will keep your pole mounted securely in the ground
- Droll Yankees Collet Technology makes cleaning and filling the Jagunda a breeze – simply loosen the Collet fastener and lift the feeder cover for quick and easy access
- Auger is arthritic hand friendly
- Install a tube feeder above your Jagunda to attract a wider variety of birds or create different feeding zones – threaded feeder mount included
- Lifetime Warranty against squirrel damage
- Made in the U.S.A.
The Jagunda also comes in a model (JG) without the auger.