Goldfinches will feed upside-down, but House Finches won’t! 14 perch locations provide seed from a variety of angles so several birds can dine simultaneously. The 3 lb. capacity UV-stabilized polycarbonate tube keeps seed levels visible and is highly durable and long lasting. Small holes dispense tiny Nyjer seeds economically – birds pull out seeds individually like feeding from a flower! The die cast zinc top and base are powder coated in bright yellow, attracting finches to the feeder and adding a pop of color to the backyard. The feeder hangs by the stainless steel hanging wire or pole mounts via the threaded base and is easy to refill and clean. Backed by Droll Yankees’ Lifetime Warranty against squirrel damage and proudly made in the USA.
- Goldfinches will feed upside-down, but House Finches won’t!
- Small sized holes dispense Nyjer economically – birds must pull seed out
- Powder-coated zinc die cast top and base, to last a lifetime
- Cap is designed to lift off for easy re-filling and cleaning, while discouraging predators
- Sloped base keeps seed within easy reach of the birds
- UV-stabilized polycarbonate seed tube won’t degrade in the sunlight
- Can be hung or pole mounted using Droll Yankees Ultimate Pole System
- Lifetime Warranty against squirrel damage
- Proudly made in the USA