Droll Yankees invented the tubular bird feeder in 1969. This feeder is one of our original designs, having stood the test of time. We take pride in our products and hope you will enjoy many years of feeding birds.
- The best size for serious bird feeders!
- Zinc plated finish won’t chip or fade
- Seed port size and design are ornithologically correct for birds
- Metal perches won’t hurt bird’s feet and can’t be chewed by squirrels
- Dependably durable UV-stabilized polycarbonate tube won’t yellow with age
- Threaded base allows addition of a tray and other accessories
- Stainless steel wire is long lasting and chew-proof
- Our Bird Feeder Brush makes cleaning fast and easy
- Lifetime Warranty against squirrel damage
- Made in the U.S.A.
B-7F replacement parts: