Due to an increase in orders, this item is temporarily out-of-stock. In the meantime, this item can still be purchased from the following retailers:
Droll Yankees invented the tubular bird feeder in 1969. This feeder is one of our original designs, having stood the test of time.
- Durable metal parts that won’t chip or fade and squirrels can’t chew
- UV-stabilized polycarbonate tube won’t yellow with age
- Threaded base allows for addition of a tray and other accessories
- Stainless steel wire is long-lasting and chew-proof
- Lifetime Warranty against squirrel damage
- Made in the U.S.A.
B-7F replacement parts: