Ant Moat in Orange for Oriole feeders
The Ant Moat is a reliable first line of defense against ants attempting to infiltrate Oriole feeders. When filled with water, the Ant Moat forms a barrier that keeps ants away from the irresistible nectar of the Oriole feeders. It has a 6 oz. capacity for water that offers days of protection. The stainless steel hanging hook extends through the base of the Ant Moat to capture Oriole feeder hangers. Constructed of brilliant orange UV stabilized polycarbonate, the ant moat is durable and long lasting. The attractive coloration also coordinates with many Oriole feeder color schemes.
- Durable UV stabilized polycarbonate construction
- Attractive orange coloration that coordinates with many nectar feeder color schemes
- Stainless steel hanging wire
- Sweet petal scalloped design
- Hook extends through base to capture nectar feeder hanger
- Holds 3/4 cup of water
Also available in bright ruby red (AM) to match Hummingbird feeders!