The original iconic A-6F Classic Bird Feeder was brought back in 2015 from its five-year retirement.
In 1969, Droll Yankees founder Peter Kilham invented the very first tubular bird feeder, the A-6F. Over one million A-6F feeders later, this feeder remains a classic. If one of your childhood memories is feeding and watching birds at home, chances are your family owned a Droll Yankees bird feeder!
“My parents bought me my A-6F Droll Yankees feeder when I was 15 years old… I am 45 now and still enjoy my feeder more than ever. My 4-year-old son and I fill the feeders together and he knows the birds extremely well… I hope someday that I get the pleasure of enjoying a relaxing day in my son’s backyard watching the birds with him and my grandchild, on the Droll Yankees feeder that was once mine.” – Jim W. Pasadena, MD
- The standard for all bird feeders!
- Durable metal parts that squirrels can’t chew
- Detachable cap allows removal of all parts
- Easy to clean
- Original silver color
- UV stabilized polycarbonate tube
- 1 pound capacity
- Lifetime Warranty Against Squirrel Damage
- Proudly made in the U.S.A