The A-6F Classic Bird Feeder, invented in 1969, was the first tubular bird feeder. This updated version, the A-6RP, stays true to the iconic classic while adding the Ring Pull feature for easy cleaning.
- Now with Microban antimicrobial technology to fight the growth of damaging bacteria, mold, and mildew
- Simply pull the ring to disassemble the feeder in seconds - No tools needed!
- Ports for all seed types protect the tube against squirrel damage
- Detachable cap allows removal of all parts
- Original silver color
- UV-stabilized polycarbonate tube
- Durable metal parts that squirrels can't chew
- Lifetime Warranty against squirrel damage
- Made in the U.S.A.
Seed or Feed Options: Sunflower seed, Mixed Seed, Peanut Chunks, Safflower Seed, Sunflower Kernels and Cracked Corn
Capacity: 1 lb. of seed, 6 Ports
Dimensions: 5.5 x 5.5 x 20 (assembled)
Mounting: May be hung or pole mounted
Construction: UV Stabilized Polycarbonate and Stainless Steel bail wire
Mfg Warranty: Lifetime Warranty against squirrel damage
Item Number: A-6RP